Thursday, October 21, 2010

Aaron and Tiffany Wuthnow 10.10.10 Wedding

The day was beautiful inside and out in Hutchinson, KS.  As Aaron and Tiffany, a super beautiful couple, became one.  The day was filled with laughs and smiles, a smile that was very contagious.  I hope that you enjoy sharing in my first wedding post ever.  I probably wont do many of these, but will be fun to see what people think.

Tracy was very excited about my Aunt Marie's CinnaTwist, and I must its just as good as this picture makes it out to me.  Tiffany was cracking up.
Makeup was done at All that Jazz in Hutchinson, KS





Getting Ready

Anticipating the start




I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Wuthnow


 Love these two.  Love and smiles and great pictures that is what we got from this day.  Nothing to do with me these guys made the pictures.


Time for the reception to start.








This life is surreal!  Wishing you a long and happy life together. We love you guys.  


Video to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great Picts, Jeremy! Great couple - fun to photo, I'll bet. :o)

    -Jan Bontrager (friend of "Aunt Re & Uncle Ardy")

    ReplyDelete